Sunday, April 27, 2008

playing tag.

Sorry, this is my last post before I go. Tavi from Style Rookie tagged me. Here are my answers:

5 Things found in my bag:

-phone
-ipod
-a book
-sunglasses

-camera

5 Things found in my purse

-wallet
-gum
-gum wrappers

-ponytails
-make up


5 Favourite things in my room:

-Elton John record
-Rent poster
-my clothes
-my little collections of toys that somehow I still have from when I was little
-my bulletin board


5 Things I always wanted to do:

-go skydiving
-go to Australia
-be on Broadway
-write a book
-star in a movie

5 Things I am currently into:

-blogging
-theater
-overalls (haha)
-disney movies. they absolutely never get old!!
-looking at vogue.co.uk/shows (check it out)

The person who tagged you is Tavi from Style Rookie

Your 5 impressions of her:
-she is amazingly photogenic
-her style isn't "trying too hard" or "not trying enough", it's perfectly in the middle, she's really mature for her age as well
-she can look good in almost anything
-she is really unique with her clothes
-she's Norwegian which is awesome

I'm tagging....

-Angie hearts...a lot of things
-That's Hauttte
-Fashion Riot
-Fops and Dandies
-Applesauce

8 comments:

Elle said...

I love your buys from ragstock a few posts down!

morgan said...

yea i wanna trade links with you

Angie hearts said...

Thanks for the support! I love overalls too, and I'm going to get some for my store! heh, by the way, I link you on my page!

Squishybubble said...

I just found your blog. Love it! (I am short too-4'11'') haha!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Thanks for linking me! I linked you also. Fun blog. Good luck with it.

Sugar Pop said...

eh, bunch of shit...lol. people were already starting to get the link at school. (don't trust boys)

Sam said...

love your blog!
would you like to link?

Emily said...

I love the sandals. I really need a pair for the summer. heres the link to a really great blog: http://fashionablyorgasmic.blogspot.com/