Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i'm from jersey

I just saw Jersey Boys: it was amazing!! It was so unexpectedly good..like I didn't know what it was going to be about, besides the general topic of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. ANyway, the show was awesome but so were the outfits. (the girls') I mean the guy's dressed pretty good too, but..anyway, here are some examples of the clothes:



No, they aren't exact. I couldn't find exact outfits. The closest one (and my favorite) is the first one. They also wore one like that with white dots on it. Also, they had on a lot of checkered things. They also wore sparkly tunics but those were hard to find pictures of and also not really outfits. Anyway see Jersey Boys, its SO good!!

2 comments:

Lust for Fashion said...

TY!!

yiqin; said...

I love the red dress the most too! :) Mmhmm checkered dresses are interesting!